WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Paypal.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We accept returns or exchanges for UNUSED, UNLIT candles and wax melts. Buyer is responsible for shipping both ways which can be rather expensive ($7-$13 each way in the US).
If an item breaks during shipping we will replace it, but do require a photograph of the broken item emailed to us first. Please hold on to the broken item while we file an insurance claim.
Contact us before cancelling an order! It's easy for us to fix an address or incorrect item.
HOW DO I SAVE ON MY FAVORITE ITEMS?
Sign up tp become a subscriber to receive updates and exclusive offers. Receive a coupon for your first online purchase for 10% off. Offer good only on in-stock items available on the website. Offer not valid on made-to-order items.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY NEW CANDLE?
* Please burn your candle for at least one hour per inch of diameter, or until the entire surface of the wax is melted. This process is called a memory burn and it ensures an even burn all the way down the container.
* Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you see a large, flickering flame, this means the wick is too large. Blow out the candle and trim the wick before re-lighting.
* For safety reasons, stop burning the candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the jar.
*Keep debris away from the wick.
* Do not use candle near drafts or fans.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Only place candle on non-flammable sturdy surface.
* We recommend burning your candle for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
Following these simple steps will achieve the longest life for your candle.
TIPS FOR EXTENDING LIFE OF SOAP BARS
To promote longevity in your soap bar, please observe the following recommendations:
*Wet hands and lather with soap outside the flow of water.
*Use a self-draining soap dish to keep soap dry in between uses. Soap that sits in water will degrade faster.
* Consider using a soap saver bag to assist in promoting longevity to your soap bar.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Most of our candles are made-to-order. Please allow up to 3 weeks for production. Once your items are ready to ship, we utilize Priority Mail via USPS and provide you with a tracking number. Soaps listed here are currently available and will ship within 2-3 business days. If you need your items sooner, please message us PRIOR to placing your order and we will see if we can accommodate your needs.